Our proven approach
Our proven Synpro® meeting concept can very effectively be put into action when there is a need for (for example):
- Managing an interactive, highly efficient and structured meeting with (typically) up to 50 participants.
- Guiding strategic/operational aspects within teams and/or organisations.
- Utilising an unbiased, professional third party to deal with social/individual issues within teams.
- Drawing on the experience of professionals with expertise and views from different areas/ markets/industries, who can add some ‘depth’ and dimension to your meetings.
In order to keep things simple, clear and relatively straight-forward, we offer our meeting facilitation services in three different, but related, ways, depending on your needs and requirements:
1. Somebody of your team members facilitates the meeting, supported by our pre-meeting advice.
2. Great minds think alike: Together with a team representative/chair person, we manage the meeting process in close-co-operation during the entire meeting, guiding and directing where applicable.
3. Synpro® facilitation: "The full works”. If you want to get most out of your meetings, we can manage the entire meeting process for you/on your behalf. In fact, that’s what most of our clients do, thereby ensuring that the meeting process is managed by an independent, unbiased third party.
Experience shows that most effective meetings are held away from the regular place of work. That's why we can draw on Synpro®-Meeting Locator©, our (ever growing) database of Synpro®approved meeting locations.
Further details on the approach we take for our concept can be found here.